2012 Goals

This year I have been doing a lot of thinking about next year and the goals I want to set. I rarely really put this much effort into a list but it's very important for me this upcoming year. I want to make some big changes with life, health and hobbies.

Health

  • Loose weight and get to a "normal" weight. I have a LOT to loose, but it will be awesome in the end!
  • Get in shape and start yoga again. It's been years since I've done yoga.
  • Eat healthy and stay away from fast food, bad addiction.
Life
  • Spend more time with family and friends.
  • Limit my work (customs & reroots) and just enjoy my own collection.
  • Get more involved with swaps and fun trades, I used to do them all the time.
  • Work on my plush book that has been on hold for months now!
Hobbies
  • Try out some new crafts.
  • Finish projects that I start, I tend to leave things hanging too often.
  • Work on new things for my shop (clothing and goods).
  • Again, work on my plush book! :)
These aren't very big things, but they are important to me and things I want to do this year. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you don't mind me stopping by, I came by way of Instagram :D You have a beautiful blog and I can't wait to read more <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of similar goals for this year; namely the staying away from crappy foods >.< why is so convenient and tasty!

    ReplyDelete