Custom girl will be available tomorrow!

Yes, I finally have another custom Blythe available for sale tomorrow! Meet a sneak peek of Miss Beetlejuice! She was inspired by one of my favorite movies, Beetlejuice. Her lids are hand painted, lips and nostrils carved, fresh coloring, tiny white/gray freckles around her eyes and new lashes! She will be available for sale tomorrow, her price is set firm at $700 + shipping (free in the U.S.). Keep an eye out for the blog post in the morning for her official pictures and info on how to purchase her if you are interested!

And yes, there are two signatures you see on the back of her faceplate. The one on the right is my own, as I sign all my customs. The one on the left is the sweet Sherri Dupree-Bemis of Eisley! She was her former owner and kindly signed her for me before shipping her out to me. Please note, the price of this doll is not set around this signature, it is set around the work gone into this doll. The signature is a fun little bonus for those who love Eisley and are a fan of Sherri, she is a Blythe collector and is one of the sweetest people I have met. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment