Friendly Freckles Custom Blythe - For Sale

:: Info ::


- Paypal only, no e-checks

- No holds, trades or layaway at the time
- Please have payment ready, first to pay is first to get

:: Adoption ::

$400 + Shipping (open to offers to!)

Please email me if you are interested: milkyrobot@gmail.com



:: Shipping ::


- Domestic (priority with tracking) = $10

- INT (priority with tracking) = $30

:: Details ::

- Base doll is an RBL Friendly Freckles
- All chips are stock except one set of front facing is yellow glitter chips. The others are green & blue (side) and pink (front)
- Sand matted
- Lips carved, nostril holes and philtrum are carved as well
- New pastels for eyeshadow (gray tones)
- Light blushing on checks and face
- Freckles given around eyes and across nose, some freckles here and there on her face as well
- Lids are left stock with shine (I can do her lids for you for free with lid design and new lashes upon request)
- Lips are a light pink color with gloss
- Boggled and gaze corrected
- She does not have sleep eyes, but I can do that for you upon request as well with beads or charms

:: Flaws ::

Only flaw she has is a small stain on the back of her upper thigh, it's not very big at all, but I can take a picture upon request. This has been factored into her price.

:: Comes With ::

She will ship nude or in an outfit of my choosing without a Blythe shipper, but I firmly and securely ship all my dolls. 

:: Pictures ::







1 comment:

  1. Wonka looks seriously amazing with her new eyelashes. My default eyelashes were kinda hanging out when I got Zadie so my girl doesn't have any T.T but if I just get off my ass and put some in we'll be fine LOL.

    I love your custom Blythe girls, those freckles are her eyes are just so ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete