Socks, Pictures and BJD Challenge #4

Tonight I was in need of some socks for Pia. Since I have no shoes for her yet I needed something to cover her feet and keep them from getting dirty. So I whipped up a quick pattern and jumped on my machine! I wanted a slouchy - comfy look and they are perfect! I'm making a bunch for the shop since they are SO fast to make!



Decided to do the BJD Challenge #4 tonight...

BJD Challenge #4: What/who was the first BJD you ever owned? Do you still own them?

My first BJD I think was a Puki Puki Cupid. I got her in trade and loved her! She was SO tiny and cute. I no longer have her, only kept her for a short time actually. I lost interest in the tiny size fairly quick... then later on got a Puki Puki Lily... sold her after I quit my office job. Then got a Puki Puki Pong earlier this year, but she didn't stay either very long. Is it weird that I may in the future get another one at some point?! I don't know why, maybe I just didn't find the right sculpt for me but I know a choco Puki would be perfect if I could ever get my hands on one!

Now on to some fun pictures I took today of my girls! I almost traded out my new Slinky Neko girl (I know!)... she is SO limited with posing and it was really irking me a bit when I photograph her. But, I just love her look and sculpt so I decided to keep her. I just need to get used to her limitations and treat her a bit different than my Littlefee. She is gorgeous to photograph and has great expression in photographs.



2 comments:

  1. Have you thought at all about getting her a new body? There's a decent selection of bodies from other companies that have better posing that are still pretty affordable--I've been looking at Bambicrony, Dollzone, and 5stardoll myself for an impending YOSD hybrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm SO new to bjd's and would have no idea if her head would fit on another body? I'll send you an FM on flickr to chat! :)

    ReplyDelete