Sweet Wonka and Some WIP

Wanted to share some pictures of the current girls getting worked on, I hope to finish their lids tonight so I can get started on the next two tomorrow. I only have a photo of one so far since the picture of the other custom didn't turn out to well. This is an Enchanted Petal (SBL), still need to do her lids like I mentioned but she is near done.




I'll get shots of the others girls tomorrow hopefully done! I'll have to double check to see who will be up next for work tomorrow, I have a line up of girls and now one more on the way, whew! As busy as I am, I truely love bringing these girls to life, I get so excited to reveal them to their owners. Brings me such joy!

Now on to my Wonka! I SO love this girl, holy crap! After I gave her lashes I fell in love with her all over again, she is perfect! Got some sad, yet happy news, I traded my Slinky Neko Borry (Pia) for a Puki Puki Pong! I had a Pong in the past but I just couldn't get past her eyebrows, I'm not a fan of Puki eyebrows... at all! She will be headed later this week from her owner straight to a faceup artist and then home to me. She came with her stock faceup but I might have a faceup spot on Wens. so I'm hoping she can make a pit stop there first, then to me! I can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment