Side Project

I've been working on a huge side project, it's now on hold while I wait for some more supplies and for me to finish up the customs I have coming in. But when I'm ready, I'm hitting this project full force! I have a private blog going with all the info on this project and have been sharing it with some friends and some people I trust.

What is it? I'm making my own ball jointed doll... well, monster.... err, monsters! I have 2 planned out! I already started sculpting but hated the clay I was using so I decided to start over since I wasn't too deep into the project. Here are a few sneak peek's of the two planned dolls. I have also already contacted several resin companies for production if all goes well. It will be months before I'm even close to that stage though.



No comments:

Post a Comment