Commissions

I am sewing up some dress commissions this week and weekend, but I am still open for clothing commissions for this week only. If I have time, I may be able to squeeze in a few more. If you are insterested in commissioning me for some Blythe or Person clothes, please send me an email on my contact page:

Contact Page: http://www.milkyrobot.com/contact

I currently am only taking commissions for the following items (prices do not include shipping):

Trims and button color can vary, I try to match the dress up appropriately.

Blythe

Baby Doll Dress - $20 (style here)
Sleeveless Smock Dress - $20 (style here)
Empire Sleeveless Smock - $25 (style here)
Hippie Top/Dress - $35 (Style here)

Secretdoll Person (which also fits Odeco, Middie Blythe, Lati Yellow and Pukifee)

Sleeveless Smock Dress - $20 (style here)
Empire Sleeveless Smock - $25 (style here)




No comments:

Post a Comment