Peppermint Paris

I was feeling inspired last night and did the custom work on my Simply Peppermint with Paris scalp! She turned out better than I had hoped for but I'm not sure if I will be keeping her just yet. I'm still waiting for her other chips to arrive this up coming week. I thought I would post her info here for those who have been asking about her though!

If I sell her, she will be $500 + shipping

Work Done

  • sand matted
  • lip, philtrum and nostril carved
  • chalk pastels applied for blushing, lips and eyes
  • pearl shimmer added around eyes and lids
  • new lashes
  • boggle and gaze lift (removed her under eye bars to prevent them from showing since I wanted a wide eyed boggle)
  • Paris scalp swapped with her stock one
  • sleep eyes (hemp cord)
  • on a Licca (but will come with her stock body, not Licca)
  • sealed with MSC and signed on the back
Flaws: It's a hidden flaw but wanted to make note, the front of her dome was broken slightly, but doesn't effect anything at all and it's inside so you don't even see it. Just wanted to make note though.

With all customs, she is not 100% perfect. If you want factory perfection, please buy a factory perfect doll.




No comments:

Post a Comment