Smash and Toys

I needed a book to place my magazine cuts, drawings I get from friends and other things I want to get inspired by so I picked up a Smash book. I ordered a book and some fun crap last week, but while out and about the other day I picked a second book up with a 40% coupon. Love it. I've been filling it with tons of pictures, colors, sketches and more. I wanted a go to place to get inspired, rather than look through my Flickr favorites.


Today I got my first Kaiju toy in the mail. Thrilled I got this guy, he's a Milton by Brian Flynn in Strawberry Pink. Love! I have a handful of more toys coming as well, I got a bit obsessed this week. I also just found a shop down the street that carries vinyl. I have lived here for years and never knew it was there, I always shopped at Red Hot Robot in Phoenix, then they closed shop the beginning of the year. Killed me. So the shop I found has been there for 2 years, it's called Lulubell.

I picked up the Uglydoll Ninja Batty while on my trip to Cali a couple weeks ago. Forgot I had him in my bag. I'm a sucker for Uglydoll and David Horvath goods. I ordered a Horvath Kaiju the other night as well, dieing for him to arrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment