Monster Kolor

Got my first order of Monster Kolor airbrush paint! Super stoked and got a couple extra as well from them, they sent me a set of gloss and a sample of the new Money Shredder. I'm slowly going to build up my color collection, just wanted to start off with some 1/2 oz bottles for now. This means that I can set up my airbrush area this week and paint this weekend!


My kaiju collection is growing yet again! I got the 2012 SDCC Micro Negora the other day (super happy about that score) and also got my latest Ugly Unicorn by Rampage Toys X Blurble today! I'm beyond addicted to these Ugly's, I need all of them! I still have my eye on the one listed on The Hang Gang's shop, as well as a couple on Jon's shop. I think I have my next sofubi purchase planned out... you'll have to wait and see what will show up when I grab it! I'm still waiting on two more toys to arrive, my micro killer from Bwana Spoons and an awesome guy from Motorbot!


No comments:

Post a Comment