More Ick's Coming!

The first batch of Ick's sold out in a matter of minutes! Thank you guys! I was delayed on shipping them out do to having to leave the house for a week when our a/c went out, but I packed and processed the postage on them last week and they are headed out on Monday! Sorry for that delay!

I am casting new Ick's with a slightly revised mold I did recently! The revised mold was made with more smoother Ick and now I can sell blanks for those who were interested in painting your own!

I have a couple blanks available in this run, so if you are interested they are $18 each + shipping ($3 first class or $4 INT first class). Send me an email if you want a blank: milkyrobot@gmail.com

On to the news on the painted Ick's! I hope to get some painted up tomorrow and ready to list in the shop on Monday. I'm moving shops over to Bigcartel, so be sure to look out for the new link when they go up for sale. Colorways are limited and some will be one of a kind.





1 comment: