Blythe & Sewing

I'm still breathing! Haven't been posting lately since I've been super busy with Blythe sewing, customs and reroots! I've been updating the shop every couple days with 4-5 dresses at a time. I have a stack of 8 ready to be finished so I can launch them into the shop. Working on 4 trick or treat style dresses, but want to add some fun things to them, so I need to make a run to the store today for more supplies.


On some fun news... my new Blythe arrived this week! She is the only one at the house right now, but I have 2 more on the way to join her. One is a Paris and the other is a TLC Mondie, who most likely will be getting restored back to her Mondie-ness! As much as I only wanted and needed one Blythe... what's a few more, right? I'm actually eyeing a Middie Blythe as well right now or I may try and grab the new Pickle Winkle, I want her bad.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Mine will be filled with knitting and sewing! I'm working on a new skirt for myself to wear to a bbq tomorrow! I'm using Tula Pink's Apothecary Evening print! I'll post pictures for sure when it's done... need to clear the way to my serger later today! Eeep!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. Just came across your blog and wanted to say that I find it great. You are making beautiful things and I am surprised you do not get more comments on your posts. I rarely have comments but then again I am not as talented. Well in any case I will come back to visit soon
    By
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Domi! I get comments from time to time but I just love to read them when I do! I have been slacking on my blogging but I promise to pick it back up this week! :) :)

    ReplyDelete