Ice Cream Slippers

Finished my slippers this morning! I felted them yesterday and left them outside to dry last night but the humidity sucks right now so they were still damp this morning. I decided to sew on the straps and buttons, gave them a quick try on and they fit great! Super comfy! I want to adjust the straps a tad byt pulling them lower on the inside of my foot. I'm just super nit picky about things. Love them! Here are the details:

Pattern: French Press Felted Slippers (Ravelry)
Yarn: Patons Worsted Wool
Buttons: Sweet Treats 1 5/8" (at Joanns)

The yarn is held tripple for the soles, so I used this awesome tutorial on Navajo knitting! I also added 2 rows on to the sole and 2 rows on each side... I have a size 12 W foot and the pattern went up to size 10. worked out great!



1 comment: