Necchi and Pie

OMG! I just noticed that I never posted pics of my new Middie! She arrived last week and I already popped her open (after about an hour, they are a pain) and customized her. I named her Pie, it just kind of stuck in my head when I looked at her. I just adore this little doll, she is beyond cute and the perfect size for taking on trips for pictures. She is modeling a new knit cardigan I was testing, Wasn't sure on the size at first but it fits her perfectly and I will be making more for the shop soon!


So today I went thrifting and estate sale hopping with my mother in law, mom and grandma! We hit some great places and I came home with an amazing treasure... a 1952 Necchi BU sewing machine!! The woman who owned it was on site and said it works great and it was 50% off the asking price, I just had to get it! Just plugged it in and tested it out... works great and purrs like a charm! I'm in heaven, can't wait to sew up some new doll dresses this weekend with it!


Speaking of doll dresses, I just filled the shop yesterday with new pink "Newspaper" Hats and several new Blythe dresses with a pockets! I still have two Middie dresses in stock as well! So head to the shop and check out the new goodies: http://milkyrobot.etsy.com

I will be sewing up some Middie dresses tomorrow for a shop update next week as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment