I Can Do This!

I took a HUGE step today and signed up for my first week at Curves gym! It's a free test week and when they called back I didn't answer the phone. I was going to just forget about joining and such... but something inside told me to call back and I did. I set up my first week starting on Tuesday at 5pm. Would have gone in this week but I'm waiting for my new workout pants to arrive haha! I'm super nervous and excited at the same time! I've never joined a gym or even been in one.

I'm so determined to get in shape and loose this weight. I want a new me, not just on the outside, but the inside. I need to feel better about being me and feeling good! Whats even better, when I sign up as a real member, my insurance offers a nice discount, so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for the sign up fee! Score!


No comments:

Post a Comment