After close to 15 years.... I did it!

I finally got my left ear re-pierced, it's been close to 15 years since it closed up, for some reason my right ear stayed open after all this time (whew!). I have been wanting to get my ear pierced for a LONG time and it has always been on my bucket list of things to do, as silly as it is, and I finally got it done. My Aunt did it for me with her Studex System 75 instrument today. We were going to do it on Thanksgiving but I didn't want to wait, wanted it done and over with. I'm the biggest chicken ever, ever. So this was a big thing for me haha!

Ignore the pen mark, it was one of those skin marking ones and I haven't washed it off yet haha!


Also, not sure if you could tell from above, but I dyed the underneath of my hair pink the other day! It's been a while since I blogged and I keep telling myself to blog more, but then I forget, boo. So ya, I dyed my hair! I was feeling the need to "pamper" myself and do some fun things. Once it starts to fade I will probably just bleach out the pink and throw on some pale ash blond under my hair. Something neutral would look good.


Also some good news! I'm only 5 lbs away from my first 20 lb weight loss goal! Woot! So to reward myself for the first 20 lbs (when I get there), I ordered a pair of super cute panda earrings, hence I got my ears pierced... just for this event! I also ordered a pair of fake gauge's, was going to gauge my ears again but after some thought I'd rather keep my holes normal (even though I LOVE gauged ears) and just go with fake ones. I picked up some polymer to make a couple pairs as well, I'll give it a go and see how it works!

1 comment:

  1. i remember getting my ears pierced as a kid. i threw up and immediately passed out. my uncle bought me a cd because he felt bad. i'm a such a spaz. you, however, are a champ.

    ReplyDelete