Capucine and Big Beanie

I've been sick for the past 3-4 days now and all I've managed to do is knit on the couch. I'm super behind on faces and work, but it will have to wait a couple days until I'm back to normal. I am itching to jump behind the airbrush tonight though, so I will see how I feel.

I just finished knitting my 4th Capucine hat and here are the specs:

Pattern: Capucine
Yarn: Handspun by me from Hobbledehoy pulled roving
Needles: Size 11

Special Notes: This pattern runs SMALL, so like always I use my size 11's on bulky yarn. Also, I stop at row 29 on the garter stitching, that way the nicer part of the hat is showing instead of the other side. It doesn't really make too much of a difference, but enough to drive me crazy.




I just casted on my next hat, I've been on a hat spree lately for some odd reason. I just finished an oversized beanie the other day, but it came out WAY to big, but I like it. Here are the specs on that beanie:

Pattern: My own from this tutorial
Yarn: Dream in Color - Groovy weight in Amber Glass colorway
Needles: size 11

It fits great with a nice slouch, but I need to pin it on to keep it from falling off since my pom pom is so damn big haha!



1 comment:

  1. omigosh. both are adorable! such good color choices!

    ReplyDelete