PICTURES // THIS WEEK







Some might know already that I'm beyond stressed this week thanks to our mail box. I am missing four packages this month alone and I'm pretty sure we have a thief on our hands sadly. Today I sat waiting for the mail carrier for over an hour just so I wouldn't miss today package delivery, I got it! Sadly I had a package yesterday "delivered" yet no one in our town homes got mail (odd, I know) and I didn't get the said delivery. So sad. I have been in contact with the post office and they now know me by name, so hopefully something can be done... but I'm not very hopeful.

Tomorrow is another mail stalking day, I will spend most of the day running to our box to check it every 30 minutes. Then when the mail man arrives, I will wait 30 minutes to an hour while he sorts all the mail. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment