- We own our home, not many can say that these days.
- Zoë has some fun neighbor friends and huge green belt to play on.
- We can do whatever we want inside our house; paint comes to mind!
- We are near both of our parents.
These sound silly, but they are good reasons to love our home. It's small, around 780 sq ft and two stories, so we have less room than if it were one level. I've been looking up tons of idea's for small space living and solutions. I found some neat idea's for a small kitchen.
- Loose the knife block and mount a magnetic one on the wall, will free up that counter space
- Put up a wall rack for pots & pans, will clear up cabinet space
- Use a magnetic spice rack with the round containers, will free up cabinet space instead of all those spice & herb bottles
- Small kitchen island on wheels, gives you an extra counter and can be moved around
I'm making plans to hit up Ikea on Wens. for the racks and magnetic boards. This will free up some space and give us more room on the counters. I saw a $50 small island that would fit perfectly at the end of our counter to!
I also need to pick up new paint for the downstairs (Living room/Dining room, Kitchen and Bathroom)... leaning towards a pale elephant gray. I want the entire downstairs one color and loose the aqua kitchen. Love the aqua, but it gets old after a while! Ooo doing this blog post has me excited!