YARN LOVE & NAIL POLISH

Yesterday I spent the day finishing up some handspun that has been sitting on my wheel for ages now. The fiber is from the shop Atomic Blue and it spun up just like I had hoped. It reminds me of a luna moth, now I need to figure out what I'll be making with it. I saw a pattern called Sweetgum on Ravelry and I have been dieing to knit it, but I didn't end up with enough of this yarn to use it on that. So... I was thinking of throwing in another yarn and striping it for that pattern? I dunno, I'll have to think more about it.


I joined in on a Crochet-Along! It is run by The Curious Pug (link here). It looked like fun so I jumped right in for December. I'm using my own handspun that I found in the back of my drawer and I love how its hooking up. I may make more of these hats if this one turns out ok to!


I'm loving this new nail polish I picked up at Sally's the other day! It's Nina Ultro Pro in Glamrock. I did two layers in the pic and it's so glittery and fun! I ordered some China Glas It's a Trapeez, so when that arrives I'll be sure to post a shot of it to!

Today is filled with:

  • Crochet
  • Lots of coffee!
  • Some light work
  • Cleaning up a bit
  • Outside play with Z
✁ - - - - - - - - - - 

Be sure to check out the giveaway taking place on the blog! Click the image below to go to the blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment