CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE TRUFFLES & SHAWL PATTERN


I saw this recipe on Pinterest and just had to try it out! Super easy and they are SO good! I might of had a couple for breakfast... shhh. Recipe is here.

All you need is a bag of Circus Animal Cookies, Cream Cheese frosting and white chocolate almond bark. I can see this recipe working with all kinds of cookies I have some Oreo truffles to make next, but that calls for cream cheese and not frosting. I'll be sure to post those next!




BASIC STRIPED SHAWL PATTERN (KINDA) //

So the New Year is finally here!! I started a new shawl clos to midnight last night and I needed an easy traveling project, so this is perfect! Here is what my pattern is, it's really basic and great for new knitters!

Needles: Size US 9
Yarn: Fingering Weight: I'm using Claudia's Handpainted in Lipstick & Pagewood Farms Yukon in Cotton Candy.


CO 5 sts
SET UP // K1, YO, K1, YO, PM, K1, PM, YO, K1, YO, K1

1) K1, P to last stitch, K1
2) K1, yo, knit to marker, YO, SM, K1, SM, YO, K to last stitch, YO, K1
Repeat rows 1 & 2 till you get the length and size you like
Gauge really isn't that much of an issue, I like my shawls to be looser and have a nice drape. I also alternate the colors every two rows.



2 comments:

  1. I have GOT to get me some Claudia Handpainted. It's so pretty!

    Also, those truffles look so good! I love circus animials.

    ReplyDelete