CURRENTLY ME

I saw this post done on Sioux blog and thought it would be fun to post on days where I'm unmotivated or have nothing fun to post about! Which is today, I'm sick... again. Twice since December, luckily this just feels like a crappy cold and I don't feel like death... yet.



WATCHING //

Other than Sponge Bob in the day time (blame Z for that), I've been really into Duck Dynasty and Moonshiners. Both shows are hilarious and fun to watch. They have been keeping me entertained for sure!

LISTENING //

Not a whole lot... I do have Radiohead on a loop upstairs in the bedroom and will throw on some Sheryl Crow when sewing upstairs.

PLANNING //

  • Our house and move, still up in the air on whether or not we are moving. Some things have changed and more than likely we will end up moving.
  • Shop... my poor shop, it has cobwebs I'm sure.
  • Some new plush. Some are in the works now, but most still remain as a sketch in my book.
  • Buying more makeup!

THINKING ABOUT //
  • Getting over this cold!

LOOKING FORWARD TO //

Hopefully moving! I'm really looking forward to something happening with this!

READING //
  • Hot & Heavy (book)
  • Bust Magazine
  • Blogs, lots and lots of blogs!


MAKES ME HAPPY //
  • My order of makeup (Lime Crime and OCC). I also have a ton of fabric and yarn on the way. 
  • The color mint and pink.
  • My cardigan, even though it's tattered to hell.
  • Glitter nail polish!




7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, I always have Leslie Hall on to get me going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Leslie Hall! I need to put some on today for sure!

      Delete
  2. SAMESIES. i'm using chocolate as medicine. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was looking at your Monster doll patterns on Ravelry, and I was wondering how you buy them? Please let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh i'm sick right now too and i just got over a bad cold! i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your new plush!

    ReplyDelete