FLICKR LOVE


1. 1/9:365~Flash, 2. what I've been up to, 3. Untitled, 4. Sweet Shoes, 5. Day 8 - 365, 6. Untitled, 7. yummy bed, 8. Simple Splendor Table Runner, 9. 365 91 I Love Lush!!

I've been looking for TONS of inspiration for the new place and I often browse on Flickr for my color inspiration. I have things planned out in my head how I want the place to look, but am still blank on the bathrooms and such. I love planning, I'm for sure a planner... and list maker!

Today I finally started to actually pack. We have 8 weeks, so I don't want to start too early. We have lots of purging to do and need to get things together for a yard sale next month to. But I started packing and dusting my toy collection, sniff sniff. I'll miss seeing these up on the walls for a while, but it will feel like Christmas when I unpack them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment