GRANNY PILLOWS

Yesterday I mentioned I got the yarn for my granny square pillows and I started a couple late last night! I'm in love with this quick pattern and they are addicting as hell. I need to make 50 squares for each 20" x 20" pillow and so far I have 11 either finished or in progress. I threw in a few more colors (light taupe, sage green and charcoal) as well!


The pattern I'm following can be found here. I'm using worsted (mixed brands, mostly cheap Red Heart) and an I hook for all of them. I made about 30 centers last night, so I'm just pulling them out of a bag randomly and hooking away.




4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the colour combos! I tried crocheting last year and just couldn't even make a chain, even though i can sort of knit ok. Eugh! So pretty! I'm gonna give it another go! xx

    http://emilymaryloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try again for sure! It took me years for it to finally click, then one day it just did!

      Delete
  2. that finished pillow is sickkkkk! i really need to revisit crochet! i'm really partial to that light blue/gold/orange circle. such good colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I saw the pillow a while back but kept pushing it off to make. Do it!

      Delete