CURRENTLY ME

WATCHING //

The husband and I have been watching old Ren and Stimpy episodes! Ahhhh! I miss this show, cartoons we grew up with were the best! Some of my favorites were Doug, Ahhhh! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life!

LISTENING//

I saw a band on SNL the other night called Alabama Shakes and I love them! The singer has a killer voice and their music is just perfect!

PLANNING //

The move! It's in 4 weeks (or 3 weekends) and I'm super excited! Yet I've been slacking SO much on packing, big time. I think we have packed a total of 12-15 boxes from the living room and you really can't tell we did any packing. So much stuff to go through, eep!

THINKING ABOUT //

Too much, trying to keep a positive head on my shoulders but I'll admit, it can be hard. This is all a process to fat acceptance and loving your body. I have my up's and down's like everyone but some days can be a bit tricky. Lately my "go to" pick me up are books!

LOOKING FORWARD TO //

Sewing more skirts for myself and the upcoming craft show in April!! 

READING //

Currently I'm in the middle of two books, Hot & Heavy and Lessons from the Fat-O-Sphere. Love both! Can't wait to start some new ones!

MAKES ME HAPPY //
  • Ikea
  • Pinterest - planning for the new place!
  • Spinning yarn
  • Starbucks
  • Visiting my parents new cat, Yoshi. She is SO cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment