FUN MAIL AND OTHER STUFF

Over the weekend I got some fun mail! Some fabric arrived that I ordered for new skirts, although I may just make one skirt for me and make the other for sale. I love both prints and the Tula Pink meteor print is to dye for, but I'm rethinking that skirt now. I do however love the Lizzy House print, so that will be the first thing I sew up after the move, it's adorable! Also, forgive me for the iphone pics... I have packed the camera cable and need to find it lol!


Other fun mail goodies were some amazing Bambina Carabina Blythe hats from Gaia! The colors turned out a million times than I would have guessed, amazing! Super happy with them, I haven't been buying anything Blythe related, so this was a treat!

We also had time on Saturday to trade in some old books. Got a nice credit so I picked up some new books! I've been in a comic mood and had to grab some new ones and the missing Chuck Palahniuk books, I have all but these two. I really need to get caught up on my Chuck reads... I'm SO behind, eep! I think the last book I read of his was Haunted, so so behind.



And lastly, packing! We did a lot of packing downstairs, this weekend will be upstairs... which isn't too bad. Kind of. I think Z's room will be the biggest challenge since we have been using her bedroom as a storage for a couple months. She sleeps with us for now, so the room was being unused... and then her toys exploded like crazy in there. So ya, that will be the hardest room to tackle for sure.


So I wanted to let my readers know that the How to be a Fat Bitch e-course is on hold and may be on hold permanently over at The Nearsighted Owl. So if you don't see me post my weekly assignment, that is why. 

BUT.... I am still working on the Body Riot zine after the move next month, so if you wanted to contribute to this zine, please email me your contributions by the end of this month! 

3 comments:

  1. I've been crushing on that meteor print for a while. I can't decide what I want to use it for. It would be cute as a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you'd pop on by, stay a while, and follow me back if you like what you see!

    Have a lovely night,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete