HOW TO BE A FAT BITCH: WEEK 3

Over at The Nearsighted Owl, Rachele has started an E-Course called How to be a Fat Bitch and I jumped with glee when I saw this on her blog yesterday. Each week she will give us a discussion, video and an assignment.



Discussion:
Do you have some fatshion tips to share? Please do!

[Me]
I'm just not jumping on the fatshion wagon. I have dressed in what I call a "uniform" for years! My daily attire always consists of a cardigan and flip flops... then either jeans or jean capri's (must be beat up with holes and scuffs) and a V-neck tee. I would say 90% of the time I wear a black tee, I'm comfortable in black tops and feel they help me hide better. But I'm tired of hiding. So the past week I have been wearing a skirt here and there and even a different colored tee!  I'm slowly trying to step out of my comfort and wear things I admire.

Assignment:
Challenge yourself to wear something that you might have felt weary about in the past. Break up your routine with something different and you might open yourself up to some radical new styles!

[Me] 
SKIRTS! I have been trying to wear more skirts, dress a tad more feminine than usual but still be comfy in my V-neck tee's and cardigans!


No comments:

Post a Comment