MORE SKIRT SEWING

Ya, I'm hooked. I am loving these skirts I have made and ordered two more prints last night. I made Z a skirt too! Here's was super fast to make!

I was thinking of making some skirts for the shop in the plus size, they fit 1x-4x. Unstretched the waist is around 40" and stretched to the ultimate max the waist is 80". They are 23" roughly in length. I can't do the prints I've used since I used up the fabric, but I like to think I have nice taste in fabric, so they would be cute as hell and would be mostly one of a kind! Also, they are fully serged inside!

Would skirts like these be of interest to anyone? I also thought about doing just commissioned skirts for those who have fabric, but can't sew!



6 comments:

  1. Those skirts are really cute! I may be interested - I can sew, but I usually can't be bothered. ^__^
    xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in fabric - what is that adorable kitty print? *squeal*
    And stocking skirts in your shop is a great way to share the sewing love, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really coming out cute!!! And I love the little one for Z!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cat fabric !
    Thise skirts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete