BODY RIOT ZINE CONTRIBUTIONS


For those who wanted to contribute to the upcoming Body Riot zine I am working on later this month, I have extended the submission deadline to Monday and I'm still pretty flexible on dates as well! I'm moving in 14 days, so I plan to start this zine project soon after!

What is the Body Riot zine, you ask? This zine will be (hopefully) packed with everything self love, body positive, fat acceptance and more. Everything that has to do with your body, from your feet to your gorgeous face. Body positive is embracing all body styles and shapes, whether your a size 0 or a size 30, every body is a good body.

What can you submit? Anything you like! I would love to see some rantings, pictures, comics, poems, essays, illustrations... any way you want to express self love and body positive!

Contributors: Everyone who contributes to this zine will have a snippet on the blog and labeled a contributor with your links (shop, blog, etc). Those who want to be left anonymous can be that as well!

For submissions or questions, email:
 milkyrobot@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This project sounds exciting! I am size 16/18 and really proud, although feeling self-conscious sometimes. May think up of something so I can submit :-)

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to submit! I'll email you later. I don't know if I can have it done by Monday, but Tuesday am at the latest!

    ReplyDelete