CUTE COMING SOON


Some of you have heard that Cha Cha, my sweet kitty of 11 years has been MIA all week and my deep down gut says she ins't coming home, it just isn't like her. On top of that, she is adorable and beyond friendly. I'm pretty sure someone found her and took her in (or what I like to believe). If she does return home, that would make my entire year, but my hopes are very slim.

My heart has been ripped in a million pieces, stepped on, then run through a grinder... in other words, I miss my cat so much it is eating me alive. She was like a little dog, came when called no matter how far. She was my sidekick and my dear friend. I have a huge hole in my heart and I needed a companion to ease this pain.

This week a Boston Terrier breeder somewhat nearby listed BT puppies. Now, you don't see BT puppies or even full grown BT's in this area very often. When you do, they are a hefty price tag. This was just too good to let slip past my grip and I decided to go down to see the puppies and put a holding deposit on a sweet little boy I picked out. They won't be ready for 6 weeks and I'm already in love. I wish I could have taken a picture of the little guy myself, but I had a difficult time trying not to cry when he brought them out. So I will be getting a pic or two emailed either today or tomorrow (for sure this week) and some picture updates as the weeks go on.

My heart is still empty, but every day is getting better. Squeeze your pets SO tight for me today, please. I am so grateful to have my boy cat, Elvis, by my side. I can tell he is feeling the loss as well.

 (Picture credits to: 1. Gizmo, 2. Jack waiting for dinner, 3. Baby Molly , 4. Oreo Sleeping, 5. Boston Terrier, 6. Jack- Boston Terrier, 7. Boston Terrier, 8. nhoim!, 9. Verträumt)

8 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry to hear about your kitty, jess. we had a sweet cocker spaniel who did the same thing when he was about 13. hugs to you, and congratulations on your sweet puppy boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the doggy! And your kitty comes back too! Also, terriers are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachele! And yup, he's already mine hehe :) I'll post a pic of the actual little pup soon when I get it emailed to me :)

      Delete
  3. Jess, I am so sorry to hear about your cat,I believe your cat will return!!! I have 3 bostons and they are the best!!! Blessings to you my friend, Love, Laughter and Moonlight, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new little guy. Puppy love is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jess... Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing fur babies is heartbreaking. I just learned that one of my babies that lives with my parents has been missing for two weeks and deep down I know he wont return. I still haven't wrapped my head around it to start the mourning process. Kitties should just live forever in good health and never run away or get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just breaks my heart to hear about Cha Cha, I've been hoping to hear she'd turned up so hard that I actually had a dream that I found her and brought her back to you lol. It's so good that you've found a way to cope, I know when Lily passed a few years ago it was taking in Chica that really helped us all to heal. I hope things only get better for you, hugs!

    ReplyDelete