HOW TO BE A FAT BITCH: WEEK 5




Over at The Nearsighted Owl, Rachele has started an E-Course called How to be a Fat Bitch and I jumped with glee when I saw this on her blog yesterday. Each week she will give us a discussion, video and an assignment.


Jump on over to her blog and check it out! You can sponsor and donate as well to help things out! Each week when she does this, I will prompt a blog post on my part of the discussion and assignment.

Discussion:

I prefer sincere compliments over too many compliments, probably because duh, I am vain and I am hearing what I already know. What about you? Can you take a compliment? Or do you catch yourself saying the obligatory self-deprecating response?

Compliments are hard for me to take, mostly in person. Online I can tend to brush them off a bit but sometimes I get super thrilled to hear them. I never think negative when I hear them, they just don't stick in my head I guess. In person, I totally tend to be like "uh huh, thanks". I'm learning, it's the process of self love and loving your fat body.

Assignment:

Be vain and take a photo of yourself. Take a million of photos of yourself! Even if you don't post them, see what it feels like to be your own apple of your eye. Say, look at me! I am a fat bitch AND hot!




1 comment: