IPSY BAG: MARCH 2013

So my Ipsy bag arrived and I haven't had a chance to pick it up at my parents until today! I see a lot of people complain about the bags, especially this month. I for one love the bag and even down to the misting spray scent... I'll talk about that down below.


The bag is super cute and I'm not normally nautical person. I like the lightweight feel of the bag, everything. Came with it's standard coupon card. This month's theme was The Great Escape.


Ok, on to the innards! This months bag came with 4 items... well 5 if you count the eyeshadows separate.

  • Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist (retails for $3.26)
  • Glam RX Magnetic Palette (retails for around $5 or $6)
  • Two Yaby Eyeshadow in Azalea Petal and Seashell (retails for $3.15 each)
  • LA Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes (retails for $1.99 for 8)
I haven't tried anything yet except the Juice Beauty spray and I actually like it. It smells like walking through a citrus grove. You get the faint scent of flowers and that citrus smell mashed together. Not my favorite scent, but not bad. It's stronger at first and fades a bit, I like it. 

The thing I love most about this bag is the eyeshadows and travel palette! I've been wanting a small custom palette for ages, so this is perfect! Please note, the Coastal Scents eyeshadow from last month do not go in this palette but you can rig them with a magnet to go inside. The pots are not magnetic, which is odd but oh well. The Yaby eyeshadows seem pretty nice from just testing on my hand so I may order a couple more colors to go in this palette. I didn't do swatches since the colors were hard to see on my pale skin, but they are very pretty. I would use them for sure!

So this month I would say I like the bag a lot, not the best bag, but I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment