Liebster Award

So yesterday I got an awesome email from my friend Allison of Okay Allison blog about being a nominee for the Liebster Award, how exciting!! I'm so incredibly humble of this award, thank you so much!
Stole this next bit from Allison, hah!

What is this, you ask?  Merely an award given to bloggers, by bloggers who admire others' work, and want to encourage readership to smaller blogs, who deserve more followers.  I am so grateful and honored to be involved.  Basically, I answer eleven questions given to me by Allison, and then I come up with eleven random facts about myself, and then I nominate others to receive the award.  It's mainly directed at newer blogs, or blogs who deserve new followers, but I decided to throw in my favorites, as well as some young bloods like myself.

Here are my answers from Allison!


1. What's your favorite place to eat?


Hmmm tough one! I would have to pick any place that has a great salad! I'm a sucker for a good salad, lately it has been Lucille's BBQ.

2. If you could pick, what would be your dream job?

My dream job would be a well known toy designer. I would love to see my plush and resin spread out more in the world. I would like to add author to that dream job to, I hope to one day get my plush patterns put into a book.

3. Who or what inspired you to get into blogging?


Being an avid reader of other blogs, I just got hooked into reading about the daily things people do and write about. 

4. How would you describe your perfect day?


First run to Starbucks, then spend the day out thrifting!!
 

5. Who is your biggest inspiration?

I have several inspirations but most of my inspiration comes from the amazing women in the family! Most are super crafty and super awesome!


6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

I always tell myself that if I won the lottery I would open up a yarn or coffee shop, then buy a cozy house with lots of land. I would donate some to cleft organizations since it is dear to my heart, my Z was born with cleft lip and palate. 

7. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?


Hmmm... I'm not the craziest person, so I'm not 100% sure hah!

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?


Portland, Portland, Portland! I have never been but my heart calls for me to move there.

9. What was your favorite thing as a kid?


Everything! I was such a toy addict and still remember every toy I owned. I was a huge Barbie nut and loved Lego's.

10. What's your biggest pet peeve?


People who steal and lie.

11. How has blogging changed your life? 


I have met SO many amazing new people and friends! I loko forward to reading comments left on my blog or chatting with them via social media!


11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I'm addicted to coffee and Starbucks!
  2. My plush and toy work are mostly inspired by street art, I love graffiti.
  3. If I could smuggle a million cats into my home I would.
  4. I am super shy, most people think I come off super snobby or a bitch... but I'm just really shy.
  5. One of the biggest things on my bucket list is to cage dive with Great White's. I love sharks!
  6. When I'm home alone I watch tons of ghost hunting shows.
  7. When I was younger, my grandpa would let me catch bugs with old coffee tins. To this day, coffee always reminds me of him... and ladybugs!
  8. I could eat taco's all day, every day.
  9. I have 0 real life friends, it's a weak spot for me and can get pretty depressing. (sorry for the sad fact, but it can't all be roses right?)
  10. I am a self taught knitter, spinner, hooker (crochet, silly!) and artist.
  11. A perfect night to me is watching Roseanne reruns!

My Nominee's... (drum roll)




(Your questions are the eleven above I answered! )

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and thanks for the nomination!

    I have like, one friend IRL and we don't see each other that often. :P We are just more active online!

    ReplyDelete