Macarons: Attempt Two!

Today I attempted macarons again and love the process! These were almost perfect but were too moist inside so I need to adjust my oven temp and cook them a little bit longer, but I'm getting there! they sure do look good though! I also just noticed they don't have a great shine to them, so I think I need to fold my batter a little more.

These were aqua with lime colored filling and candy sprinkles. The outsides were regular almond and the filling was a basic buttercream. I will be picking up more almond flour this week and move on to attempt #3! Third time's a charm right?

I also want to thank Jessee over at Art School Dropout for the help with making these. She has been my go to person with questions and has been super awesome, not to mention a great friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment