RADICAL ME

I was slacking bad at my Radical Self Worship challenge, big time! Now that the tail end of my work load is ending I decided to start focusing on me more! So this weekend I made sure to slip in a little radical me time.


I restarted my worship on Saturday. The inlaws took Z for most of the day, so after we did some packing upstairs we went out to lunch. I haven't been to Chipotle in years, that was a must! Had the best burrito and decided to try it with rice, amazing! Why did I not try their rice before?! So good! Then I treated myself to the new issue of Bitch and grabbed Cold Stone on the way home. Nothing says amazing like Cheesecake Oreo ice cream!



It was a great day and I felt super awesome by the time we got home. I had a clear mind from work and other projects in my head. Surprisingly enough, I even had a clear day of not thinking about my body and what others "thought "of it to. I didn't have a care in the world if I saw someone look me up and down while I walked with my ice cream. No one was going to spoil this moment of worshipping myself!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a really good day! That burrito looks amazing, and I couldn't imagine a better ice cream flavour! I love having a break from work/uni and having a clearer view on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day! It's amazing how not caring what other people think can affect your mood. That Cold Stone has me craving some now!

    ReplyDelete