RAINY FRIDAY


Woke up at 3 AM to rain, lots of rain. Then fell back asleep listening to it and got back up at 5:45 AM. It's going to be a long day, but I have the new Atoms For Peace cd to listen to. Yes, I still buy cd's, although I would love to get this on vinyl. It's good, R E A L good. If your not familiar with them, it's Thom Yorke's side project... you know, Thom Yorke from Radiohead. Also, if our not familiar, I am a huge Radiohead/Thom Yorke addict.


I just realized last night that I have not taken any new pictures of myself in a little while (with the big camera and remote)... but then I remembered, I packed it. So I'll start doing those again soon. I can't wait to photograph the new place, I'll be sure to do a "welcome to my new home" post after the move. I may be a bit quiet this weekend on the blog, lots of packing to do, but I'll try to peek in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment