A LETTER TO MY BELLY

Dear Belly,

You have always been there for me, through thick and thin (pun intended). You have always been the one to help hold my boobs up higher. Your there for me to curl up with when having a bad day or a good cry. The media seems to think you need to go away faster than you appear, but I think you need to stay right where you are at. We have had struggles and fights, but in the end we have come to peace. I may not always like you and you may not always agree with me... especially after Taco Tuesdays. You are like a family member... I don't always agree with your existence, but we are blood and always there. In secret I like to squeeze you and rub you for wishes. In public I try to hide you as if you are invisible... but we all know, everyone can clearly see you. I try to push you into tighter pants, you always do a funny trick to make me laugh and turn yourself into a muffin when I start to cry. I am starting to love you more and more each day.

Sincerely,

Jess (the one who feeds you and tucks you in at night)

3 comments:

  1. Jess, you are fu----- funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several reasons I adore you, this is just one more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW this is completely adorable and really sweet! I'm loving the body positive-ness! If I didn't have such a high risk of diabetes I'd be perfectly happy with keeping my tummy too, it's a great place to rest stuff and it helps make me wicked cuddly :3

    ReplyDelete