AHHHHH!

Lately I have been a bit "blah" in the fat acceptance blog posts, it's not that it hasn't been on my mind, I just have nothing "amazing" to write. And yes, missing my cat is still a factor in my blogging lately. But, she has been gone for about a month and I think it has been getting much easier on me. No more late night worrying. I mean, I still worry but I'm not in tears worrying.

Ok, back to the fat love! Today I was waken up big time. I'm finally sick over hearing about BMI, obesity and diets on FB. This morning it drove me through the roof. I'm just sick of it. I'm sure when I was on Weight Watchers in the past people thought the same about me. So I was just as guilty, but now. I understand how people felt. It's annoying as hell! But, it has also empowered me this morning to get on my soap box, so I spent a good chunk of the morning looking for fat positive meme's to "like" and "share" on FB (grin). While others are kicking their selves in the ass for eating that 1 chip, I'll be kicking my feet up drinking Starbucks with an "I don't give a fuck" attitude and enjoy my day to the fullest.

Some links I would like to share this morning, most have been seen a long time ago, but these are some of my favorites I come back to a lot: 

BMI Project - These always made me go, WTF?!
Velvet Pussy - She said it perfectly!
The Militant Baker - Every inch of this blog is my cupcake, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment