DOG TIE... FOR FREE?!


Yup! You read that correctly! Here over at Milky Robot, we are looking for some dog owners to model and send us a picture of your dog in our tie's! We will only be passing out a couple of these, your picture will be used on the blog and website. Here are the guidelines:

  • Have a blog (not really necessary, but it would be nice to link you back)
  • Must take quality pictures (no quick blurry snapshots and grainy pictures). We will be using the picture on the blog and website, so we would like nice pictures.
  • Have a dog, hah! These are smaller tie's that are around 6 inches long, so medium to small dogs would suit these best. But then again, seeing a Great Dane in a tiny tie would be adorable!
If you are interested in helping us out with a photograph and want a free tie, please comment below with a link to your blog.

I will be picking a handful of people for this and the tie's will be random prints suitable for your boy dog. I will email the people picked for this over the weekend and early next week.



11 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmm HELL YES I want to enter! I have two dapper gentlemen who will be happy to model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you know my blog but I will follow your directions mama...

    www.okayallison.blogspot.com

    aka the "Robert Powers" of dog models

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to! And we have both "www.ourbasinfamily.com" and my photography site "www.ravenmathis.com" that I could post to! I am sure Cicero would love to be a model! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ties are adorable! Sadie would totally rock one as a model for one.

    www.milesfromordinary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Marley wants to model one. My blog is: imtoosexyformytie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made a shirtcollar for my little one, so a tie would be great for him! http://mightystargazer.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, I'm always looking for an excuse to dress up my little boy poodle and take his picture! Love the ties!
    Here's my blog: http://scribbledolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a handsome pug named Rupert that would make a smashing model. He has worn bow ties before, but never "regular" style ties. He's missing out! www.cakemuseum.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please! Just the other day I was wishing I had a doggy tie or a doggy bowtie for my little pooches. I have a super miniature schnauzer, Oscar, and a lazy Westie, Ziggy. I'm sure they both would look adorable in a tie and I wouldn't mind providing photographic evidence. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog - panduh.com
      My dogs - http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandaramic/8075636070/in/set-72157623337308665/

      Delete