KITTENS AND KNITTING

I know, I know... I haven't been posting. I've been a little off my game lately, but had a nice wake up call yesterday. Will maybe talk more about that later... but for now, look at these kittens!!!! Went over to my parents for a visit and was SO distracted by the cuteness I just couldn't seem to focus at all on my knitting. There are three kittens in total, but only two would pose for me... although sleeping isn't really posing, I know.



Sigh, I love squishy kitties! So what have I been doing? Keeping busy! Trying to get my mind off my kitty, so I started a winter sweater for the puppy! He will be about 9 months old in December, so about his full height. Our winters aren't really freezing her, but mornings and nights can be chilly. We also plan on doing some trips up north to Sedona and Flagstaff to, so he will for sure need some warmth!

I'm using my own handspun (purple) and some Cascade in a pale gray/taupe color. I'm doing 6 row stripes and using a Boston Terrier pattern (Rav Link).


You will see me talk a LOT about puppy and Boston Terrier stuff on the blog, sorry! I tend to get overly excited and want to share everything about that current obsession hah! I have gone so crazy over this little guy that I even bought a "Puppy Baby Book"... yes.

Also note the round granny "square" in the pic is part of a small throw I am making FOR the puppy on the couch. So ya, I really have lost it!


2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with losing it over puppies - they are just so cuuuuute! (also those kittens!!!) Anyway, it's fun to hear about puppy preparations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such cute kitties! Nothing wrong with going puppy crazy! His sweater is so cute already! What a lucky little puppy :)

    ReplyDelete