Busy Busy


I have been so busy, it sucks! From working on faces at home, to handling a puppy and 4 year old. Whew! I'm just beat. Hoping things calm down in a couple weeks or so. I have all my work organized for each week, so hopefully if I can stick to that plan I'll get it all done and be able to relax a bit!

My sewing machine took a crap on me the other day, hopefully I can rig it and get it working right again for this weekend. Boo! The bottom bobbin has a piece that broke off or something. So I have permanent loose tension on the under side of my fabric, sucks! I really don't want to take it in, so we'll see what I can do with it.

I recently got a "blah" email from someone random. They said I'm no longer considered body positive and fat accepted because I have been eating healthier lately. So ya. I was a bit thrown off with that beyond ridiculous email. So what they are saying is fat people can't eat healthy if they want to. Crazy! Didn't know there was a law against that, must of missed it. I recently started trying to eat a bit more healthy for my sake since my stomach has been pretty upset lately from some things that just aren't agreeing with me. Plus cooking at home saves $$! It's a win-win!


4 comments:

  1. That is just about the most STUPID rational that I've heard of! There are plenty of larger people that strive to eat healthy. Being big doesn't mean being an unhealthy, sloppy, pig. I'm big and I eat healthy 90% of the time. I like my junk food too but the majority of my eating is healthy. Whoever said that to you needs to recheck their attitude. I don't want to be stick skinny but I also don't want to die of a heart attack because of poor eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a ding-a-ling.

    I've found that as I get older I _have_ to eat healthier. If I don't, my colon basically slaps me upside the head. It has nothing to do with self-image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. That's a load of BS. You eat what you want to, lady. A large part of size acceptance is that you can eat what you want to--and more importantly, what makes you FEEL GOOD. If it's "heathy." Cool. Go you! If it's nothing but Twinkies...then hey, cool. Your body, your choices and there's no reason to shame anyone for any of them. Foods have no inherent moral value.

    Nice to know that all the FATTIES are supposed to eat nothing but junk food. D;

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR NEW LOGO RULES!!! And whoever sent you that email needs to be forwarded to me...who do they think they are?! Jess, you are fat acceptance, you've helped me with my body image tremendously. EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT and f*** that person.

    ReplyDelete