The Little Things


A blah day can be instantly turned around when your mom stops by and surprises you with Starbucks. Now I can take on the rest of the day hah!

This weekend can't come fast enough! I have a couple sculpting projects I want to start and need to take a look at my sewing machine, hoping just a new part will do the trick. Also hoping to maybe redye my hair finally! It's been the same dark brown with white chunk streak for months, I need either a refresh or something new. Was thinking of either going back to lilac or... going pink with some purple... or a brassy Lucy red. Oh the choices! Although I'm leaning more towards either a refresh on color or the brassy red. Then I don't have to rebleach my hair, I think I singed a small section with my flat iron last week, oop's!

6 comments:

  1. that is my exact drink! iced quad venti no whip white mocha. even better with whole milk. i'm a barista, so i get them for free! #gloating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I used to be a barista and loved every minute of it! Lucky! :D

      Delete
  2. Redkin has a PHENOMINAL purple that goes on lovely OVER brown. It gives off a great plum/burgundy hue.

    And there is this new site that does hair color for you from pro color for as cheap as a box. I have been dying to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! I'm a sucker for a pale purple though lol!

      Delete
  3. How the HELL can you drink 4 shots?!?!?! And, I texted you...just checking on my bug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I can drink this in the evening and still fall asleep at 9 lol But 4 shots is a MUST! Hoping hubby brings me home one at noon lol

      Delete