Inspiration


1. Google Now - Mountains Day, 2. Autumn leaves and acorns, 3. officially time for halloween deco's!, 4. Kawaii Cute Maruneko Club Maracas Roly Poly Doll Collection, 5. viola, 6. Untitled, 7. glazed pecan, 8. everyday darkness, 9. One-offs for next week's RAMPAGE x Konatsu show at #rampagestudios

This collection seems to sum up what has been in my head lately. From Halloween to knitting to colors. I really like this inspiration collage. I used to called this post "Flickr Love" but I think I may change it to just "Daily Inspiration". 


I get a LOT of my color inspiration from Flickr. There are so many amazing photographers and artists over there. I know a lot of people are complaining about the recent changes over on Flickr, but the inspiration remains the same for me. I'm not too active on there these days, but I still visit it almost daily when I need to get my brain going with some new projects.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the photography, art and crafts on flickr. ooh I like 3 and 6!!

    ReplyDelete