More Than Halfway!


My Indiegogo has only been active since June 21st and I've passed the halfway point! I'm now resting at $580 funded, still want to hit my goal of $800 (or more) The campaign is running till the end of July so there is still a whole month to go.

So far I purchased the yarn needed to get my plush making back up and going! I received a HUGE box from Knit Picks yesterday and it was pure heaven. This box was filled to the top and all I wanted to do is roll around in it... I didn't though, so don't worry. I'm knocking off one thing after another on my funding goal list of supplies needed to get this up and going!

I just want to say thank you to those who have been spreading the word on this campaign and those who have helped fund it so far! I still have some amazing rewards left, so continue to pitch in and claim some of these rewards! Some are limited, so jump on it quick!

Check out my Indiegogo campaign if you haven't yet! Spread the word and help me reach my goal! 

↓ CLICK HERE ↓



No comments:

Post a Comment