Sock Sack Sewing


I've been knitting since 2001. Self taught myself how while living on my own in my first apartment. I would stay up super late into the night trying stitch after stitch. I became obsessed and found a hobby I stayed with for all these years.


One of my goals has been to knit two socks at the same time. I already conquered my goal of knitting magic loop, socks on 2 circs and then toe up socks. So this is the final goal of mine. I ordered a 40" circ to give these ago! I saw Amanda (Hey Porkchop) make two of these SUPER cute Sock Sack bags (pattern by Ramona Rose) and just had to whip one up for myself. So now I'm all set to try 2 socks at a time and I wish my needles would get here faster!!



As well as whipping up a Sock Sack for myself, I got permission and the license to sell some of these awesome bags!! They are perfect for two socks at a time as well! The bag features a center fabric divider to keep your yarn balls separate as well as two fabric snap guides on each side of the bag in the inside to keep your yarn from twisting each other. You can use them for other projects to, not just socks! You can keep you yarn on one side and your project on the other while toting the bag around with you. Ack! I love these bags, I'm instantly obsessed!

I'm currently working on some new things to go in the shop, so stay tuned for that. I'm also working on some new plush to head to the shop soon after! They will be $37-40 each + shipping. I'm still working out the price, need to add up my supply cost and time still.





Be sure to check out my Indiegogo campaign if you haven't yet! Spread the word and help me reach my goal! 

↓ CLICK HERE ↓

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing! I couldn't pick between the lining and the outer so I did both lol

      Delete
  2. Love it! That fabric is so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I really need to get back into knitting/crocheting.

    ReplyDelete