Landed in Montana

We made it to Montana! I have now learned that I no longer like flying as much as I thought I did. Anxiety through the roof with any bump of turbulence of any kind. I swear the tiny commuter plan we took on the second flight was run by hamsters. I thought the turbulence at the end was it for it, but I'm alive! Only 2 more plane trips home next week when leave again, then never again I think for me! Hah!



It's bee SO nice here, big wether change from Arizona to here. It's been in the low 80's and will drop under 80's this weekend. It's 120 where I'm in Arizona right now, so I'll take 80!



Already hit a cute yarn shop today and an even cuter coffee stand! I need to make a trip back to the yarn shop tomorrow though to grab a second yarn, was going to use this small skein for socks but with another color and eh, I changed my mind... so back to the shop tomorrow to grab another skein.




I've been making great progress on my Spooky socks! I'm hoping to get to the heel this weekend. I have big ass feet (size 12 women) so it will take a bit till I'm ready to work the heel. I usually do a short row heel as well, although I should be doing a heel flat with the Eye of the Partridge stitch since I have super rough heels right now... time for a pedi for sure!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're there safe and sound! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove through Montana this week and it was such a beautiful state. Wish I could've stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete