Busy Saturday


Today has been busy! We ran over to our local bookstore and I traded in a stack of books for credit and walked out with some new ones! Picked up Hardcore Zen and Sit Down and Shut Up by Brad Warner. I had these on my list for a while and now they are happily sharing a bookshelf with my other latest book grabs.




This morning I worked on more monster head keychains for the Indiegogo rewards! Should be mailing the prints and keychain rewards on the 18th!! Yay! Up next is the 4" plush rewards!


Yesterday I started and finished a custom zafu pillow for my meditation. After I saw the prices of zafu pillows online and on Etsy, I decided to make my own and it only cost me $5 since I got the brown fabric at Joanns with a 50% coupon, the stuffing was already in my craft closet and I used my scraps for the pillow top! LOVE this pillow and it's comfy! I want to restuff it later when I order buckwheat hulls, but for now it will do. I followed this tutorial loosely, the patchwork was all just jigsaw sewn scraps and I seamed mine neater than what was shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment