Mmmmm...

I forgot to post this, oop's! The fruit I loaded into the dehydrator finished and so good!!! The strawberries took 8 hours I think, the pineapple took 13 hours (was 1/4" - 1/2" thick), fruit leather took 6.5 hours and the apples took I think 8 hours. I'll have to look at my notes. My favorite from the whole test was the pineapple and the fruit leather! The strawberries were great also, but I devoured the pineapple and leather very quick.

Today while I work on plush I plan to load the dehydrator with fruit leather!! Will puree the rest of the strawberries and pineapple in my food processor and make more apple leather as well. This weekend I'll be making just pineapple chunks for snacks.

Fresh Pineapple Chunks

Strawberries and Cinnamon Apples

Apple Cinnamon Fruit Leather

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm. What kind of dehydrator do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Nesco Professional and LOVE it! I'm doing a full rack of pineapple this weekend, it went too fast haha!

      Delete