Biz + Life 2014

You know that when I find something I like, I just have to share it right? I recently picked up the 2014 Creating your Amazing Life - Biz addition workbook! I will just say this, I love it! I have already put it to use with my business goal plans for this year and it really has made me see things differently. This workbook helps you prioritize your business goals and dreams. It helps you see where you struggled last year and what amazing things you accomplished last year to better improve this year!

Leonie Dawson is just amazing, there are several different workbook options. So if you are looking to organize your life more or your business... or BOTH! You can get them in eBook form and print your own, or you can pick up the actual workbook. I opted for the eBook to save money.

I can't recommend these enough, they really worked well for me and I plan to use mine all year to keep me on track.

You can grab one over here and read more about these helpful books!



No comments:

Post a Comment