Craft show prep begins


I started this weekend, even though I said I would start my craft show prep tomorrow. A product list has begun, booth sketch is tucked away and my thread is stocked up! I started with some super cute wonky stripe coaster sets. I'm so happy with how these turned out!

I'm super excited about this show! I have so many awesome things to work on and sew up for it, I feel like it's a jump start I needed to get my shop back in motion as well. Sharing a tent space with my moms new shop should be interesting, we are both completely different in styles so I feel that our tables will really show two different shops under one tent. This is also the first craft show that I will have real branding and a theme in packaging! My others were all kind of random and had no real order.

Yay for fun things in 2014!!


No comments:

Post a Comment